A woman can prevent infertility through the following ways:
- Maintenance of ideal BMI (19-25): Obese and underweight women are at increased risk of ovulation disorders. In case of obese women, it is important to lose weight through a healthy diet plan and moderate exercises as strenuous and intense work-outs have found to be associated with decreased ovulation.
- Avoidance of alcohol consumption and smoking: Heavy alcohol and tobacco use may lead to impaired fertility. Alcohol usage is detrimental to the developing fetus.
- Avoid Stress: Excessive stress can lead to imbalanced levels of hormones, leading to irregular menstrual cycle and infertility. It is vital for any woman to be optimistic and devoid of stress during conception and/or infertility treatment.
- Limit uptake of caffeine: Few studies suggest that reducing caffeine intake to less than 200 to 300 mg/day can help fight infertility.
For men, although most types of infertility aren’t preventable, these strategies may help:
- Avoid tobacco use and excessive alcohol consumption, which may contribute to male infertility.
- Avoid high temperatures as this can affect sperm production and motility.
- Avoid exposure to industrial or environmental toxins, which can impact sperm production.
- Limit medications that may impact fertility.
- Healthy life style: Exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, and maintain a healthy weight. Stay HAPPY.
I am very satisfied with the clinic right from the beginning till the end. Hope you will keep the good work always. God will bless you people and give you all the... Read More
Mrs. Aishwarya & Mr. Narendran, Chennai.
She is not just a doctor. She is far more than that. Very helpful, kind hearted. Not only the doctor, but the whole staff of GBR is like a family to us...
Mrs. Nizama Abdulla & Mr. Ahmed Nahid, Maldivis.
GBR is the best clinic for medical treatment like IVF/ICSI. Will recommend to any of my relatives / friends. Overall best treatment doneÂ as per the...Read More
Mrs. Revathy& Mr. Thyagarajan, Chennai.
Firstly we would thank Dr Buvaneswari for giving us the best and appropriate treatment for which now we have been blessedÂ with a boyÂ babyÂ after 05 years...
Mrs. Mary Selva Kumar & Mr. D A Kumar
We really liked the personalized treatment we had in GBR. Doctor takes at most care at us and personally involves in all activities like scanning, injection, etc..,