Plan Your Visit
Seeking infertility treatment outside ones country can be a physically and emotionally exhausting experience and it could be stressful too. At GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals every effort is made to ensure that you not only feel at home, but also go back to your country as successful “soon to be parents”Â.
From our past experience of successfully treating couples from over 10 countries we have listed the following information, which would not only make your visit hassle-free and smooth but also ensure you to have a happy and fruitful experience with GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals.
Know about GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals
Through this website we have made all efforts to provide you complete information about our centre, doctors and the range of fertility care services that we offer. We have also ensured that we make one to understand what is infertility and how we approach differently in treating the same. We have also strived to answer your doubts and queries about why you should choose GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals, Chennai, India as your fertility care destination. Do take time to find out who we are, where we are, what services we provide, and what our centres facilities are.
Mail Your Query
GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals shall make every attempt to respond to your query within 24 hours. Depending on the nature of query, the response could include advice on the procedure along with a quote or if there needs to know more or view recent reports, we will communicate to you accordingly. If required we can request you to come on Video Conference Call / Skype Call to understand what your requirements and how we could assist you.
Arrange Your Travel
If you are traveling to India for medical reasons for the first time, here are some pointers to help you plan your journey better
- Book your onward and return flight tickets based on the no of days you are expected to stay in India for treatment. Keep always few cushion days to meet any exigencies.
- Ask your local doctor if you are fit to travel to India.
- Once you decide to get treated in India, keep your local doctor informed about the same so that you can continue your follow up treatment without a hitch once you head back to your home town.
- Find out about the procedure and compare your expectations with what’s achievable from the treatment. Also enquire about follow-up care needed.
- Please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person. It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you physically, may decide you are not fit for treatment, or may recommend treatment different from what was planned before your travel to India.
- Remember to carry the entire past medical reports and any medicines that you may be advised for any other illness that you may currently have.
- You will need a passport for yourself and your travel for your partner. Depending upon the country you are traveling from, you may or may not need a visa.
- Certain documents must always be with you, which include your Travel Documents, Medical Visa, Identity card, Drivers License, etc., Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place.
- When you get down at Chennai airport approach a Forex company at the Airport and get some local Indian Rupees for your immediate spending needs. Also carry travelerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s checks and one or two major credit cards and debit cards to meet your treatment expenses in Chennai.
The international patients division of GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals can help organize your stay in reputed five star, three star or comfortable guest rooms prior and post your treatment if required – according to your budget.
Points to remember when you at GBR Fertility Centre & Hospitals
- On reaching the hospital you are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our centre. The centre will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in your hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
- If you are travelling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigners Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. The prescribed format for the same is available at the centre.
- You would be required to complete all needful documentations as specified by ICMR and Indian Laws before undergoing fertility treatment India. The centre shall guide you through the same. In case if you require to consult your local counsel before executing it please ask for sample documents before you travel to India so that you can get all your queries clarified well in advance.
- We accept all major credit cards like VISA, MASTER CARD and Traveler’s cheques. We also accept payment for in-patient services in the following currencies: USD, Euro, Pound Sterling, UAE Dirham and Singapore Dollars.
I am very satisfied with the clinic right from the beginning till the end. Hope you will keep the good work always. God will bless you people and give you all the... Read More
Mrs. Aishwarya & Mr. Narendran, Chennai.
She is not just a doctor. She is far more than that. Very helpful, kind hearted. Not only the doctor, but the whole staff of GBR is like a family to us...
Mrs. Nizama Abdulla & Mr. Ahmed Nahid, Maldivis.
GBR is the best clinic for medical treatment like IVF/ICSI. Will recommend to any of my relatives / friends. Overall best treatment doneÂ as per the...Read More
Mrs. Revathy& Mr. Thyagarajan, Chennai.
Firstly we would thank Dr Buvaneswari for giving us the best and appropriate treatment for which now we have been blessedÂ with a boyÂ babyÂ after 05 years...
Mrs. Mary Selva Kumar & Mr. D A Kumar
We really liked the personalized treatment we had in GBR. Doctor takes at most care at us and personally involves in all activities like scanning, injection, etc..,